What's On in The Weald

Sponsored by Scented Sky 

Ideas for fun days out and places of interest in our region

Caroline Edmunds photo

Caroline Edmunds

'Skating on Ice’

Caroline Edmunds of Pennington PR updates us on where the best outdoor skating rinks can be found in The Weald and beyond this festive season and where to find the best Christmas Markets.

LISTEN TO WHAT'S ON IN THE WEALD

About Our Sponsor -

Scented Sky

I'm Jan Alexander and I'm delighted to be a sponsor of What’s On Around The Weald.

Living in Kent myself, I love the area and Weald Pod Radio is a wonderful opportunity to create a connected community.

My brand is Scented Sky under the umbrella dōTERRA Essential Oils and I support and educate those searching for alternative solutions to their health as well as those looking to create an income for their financial future.

We believe that with a foundation of healthy habits and effective education you can address 80% of your family’s wellness needs from the comfort of home. From time to time, however, situations arise that require extra attention and support. The other 20% of health needs involves proactive health care.

Our daily free online classes are popular as many seek natural alternatives for their health, particularly mental health, sleep and pain. Our clients love the essential oils knowledge that we share on these classes and they can’t wait to begin their journey and become part of our thriving community.

dōTERRA oils are 100% therapeutic and are literally changing lives. Our customer education programme includes classes on Menopause, Gut Health, Menopause, Pregnancy, Pets and Cooking.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. You can also book onto a free class by clicking the link below.

https://scented-sky.co.uk/free-class/

Image%20of%20Jan%20Alexander_edited.jpg

JAN ALEXANDER

Logo%252520Scented%252520Sky%252520Asset